Shipping, Terms and Conditions
FREE SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES FOR ORDERS OVER $100!
Your order will be begin processing within 24 hours of when it was received. Products such as puzzles usually ship within 24 hours and arrive within 2-3 days. Open edition prints usually ship within a week from the date the order was placed. Limited edition prints can take as long as four weeks to produce and may take another week or longer to be delivered to you. Please be patient and understand you are purchasing a work of art that must meet Tom’s exacting standards.
Shipping for sizes 24×36 inches and smaller will ship United States Postal Service (USPS) and typically take 5-7 days to reach the destination.
Shipping for sizes 30×45 inches and larger will ship UPS and depending on the size can take up to 10 days to reach the destination.
International shipping is offered and we have shipped pieces all over the world. International shipping can take as long as one month to reach the destination and can be expensive. Many countries also add import tariffs that must be paid by you the client at the time of receiving the piece. Please contact us for information on shipping charges for orders outside of North America.
We personally deliver any orders for the state of Utah and near by surrounding areas such as south eastern Idaho, western Wyoming, and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Once you receive your print please inspect the outside of the package for any shipping damage. If damage is found on the box please photograph it for our reference in case the print is damaged.
- Open the box carefully being careful not to cut through the cardboard to prevent any damage to the print.
- Handle the art carefully being careful not to drop it. Aluminum prints are very easy to bend if dropped, Acrylics may break or crack if dropped.
- Inspect the art for any defects or damage that may have occurred in shipping. If any damage is found please photograph it for our reference and keep the original packaging to return the print.
- If the art arrives damaged or does not meet your satisfaction please contact us within seven (7) business days and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent. Our phone number is 801-352-0085 or you can contact us via this form.
LIFETIME NO-FADE GUARANTEE
Tomas is proud to offer his photographs in the highest quality museum grade prints available with archival ratings of hundreds of years! Over the years Tomas has had many requests for prints to hang in bright sunlit rooms, but has had to decline because traditional photographic papers and dye-sublimation prints fade in direct sunlight. Now, Tomas can not only offer non-fading prints, but he can guarantee against fading for life! Each Museum Grade print is made with highly archival pigment paper inks. This print type has the highest color gamut of any print type in the industry. The colors are deep and rich, the whites pure and the blacks complete. These pigment paper prints have been tested to last over 100 years behind standard glass in normal viewing environments. When put behind UV inhibiting glass or laminates the archival quality of these prints has been proven to last over 200 years!
If one of Tom’s prints fades while being displayed in your home or office, even if it hangs in direct sunlight for extended periods each day, Tomas will replace it for free! If you find fading or image loss in your print, contact us. We will require the original faded print and certificate of authenticity on the back returned to us. Upon inspection of the faded print, a replacement will be printed from the original signed and numbered image file, and shipped to you. Tomas is so sure that his limited edition prints will never fade, even when hung in direct sunlight, he is willing to offer this replacement guarantee at no cost! Feel free to contact us, if you have any concerns or questions.